PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
Player's responsibilities are simple; be respectful of others, be responsible, play fair, and always do your best, and always exhibit good sportsmanship.
As a Vista Little League participant I hereby pledge that I will:
· Encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials, and parents.
· Be a team player and support my teammates.
· Be on time and attend every practice and game that I can, and will notify my coaches if I
· Work hard to improve my skills.
· Do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
· Encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some capacity.
· Congratulate the other team after each game as a demonstration of sportsmanship.
· Refrain from using violence, unfriendly language, or insults to others.
· Be generous when I win and gracious when I lose.
· Obey the rules of the game and always work for the good of the team.
· Accept the decisions of the officials with grace and never challenge or question calls.
Refrain from challenging or questioning on-field calls by officials and/or managers and
· Conduct myself with honor and dignity.
· Applaud the efforts of my teammates and opponents.
I also agree that if I fail to abide by the aforementioned rules and guidelines, I will be subject to disciplinary action levied by the Vista Little League Board of Directors or Code of Conduct Committee that could include but is not limited to the following:
· Verbal warning
· Written warning
· Player suspension for games
· Player suspension for season including postseason (All Stars & TOC)
· Player being expelled from the league
The Vista Little League Board of Directors retains the sole authority to determine what, if any, disciplinary action is appropriate for any conduct infraction.